Ireland Literature Guide

The Ireland Literature Guide is an Irish online resource for Literature from Ireland

Monday, August 28, 2006

I don't think I am any good. If I thought I was any good, I wouldn't be.

Tonight in town there is a reading of John Betjeman poetry in that creepy old church at the top of stephen's green, which doesn't seem that fitting for the celebration of the work of a jolly little man, please note i left out the F*T word there. I am heading along myself just to heckle Mahon, and his awful 'voice' and to clap with great appreciation the words of Cronin.

Poetry Ireland presents a reading of the poetry of John Betjeman.
With Anthony Cronin, Derek Mahon and guests.
Unitarian Church, 112 St. Stephen¹s Green West, Dublin 2
August 28th, 7pm, Admission Free
Tel . 01 478 9974, email poetry@iol.ie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home